Monday, December 29, 2008

Taman Botani Negara

HERE'S THE PLACE THAT I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR SO LONG. Taman Pertanian Negara. I planned on a trip to SkyTrex Adventure because I've been there before, the place is Bukit Cahaya, Shah Alam. That's all i know. I wanted to go again, looked through Google Earth and Klang Valley map. Nothing found. Tonight I came to a place. A familiar area. AND not knowing that i've been here before, till i saw the entrance. Coincidentally, the Rotaract BBQ is around the same region. I damn bloody happy that I finally found the place.

The BBQ was at a very very isolated area, deep in the jungle, far away from the city. Shalet there cost RM80 a night, real worthy. Not for the hospitality, but the surrounding that gives you the 'nature' mood. Rotaractors were friendly, good ice breaking. So we're sort of officially a rotaractor i suppose. More to come...

No comments: