Saturday, January 3, 2009

Brian.L, Brian.C, Cheryl, I-ting, Kai Jie, Kun Heng, Nyit Yang, Shea Shin, Shue Ze, Wei Jun, Wei Seong, Wei Wei, Woo Shen, Yew Tyan, Yong Sheng, Zhen Yoong. Thanks for meng-happen-kan the party! =)

2009, I'm A New Man.

Most of us drank so damn much, surprisingly, no one was drunk. Why? I have no idea.

Me myself took at least 10 cups or more. So did the Brians. We're not even tipsy. What the hell is wrong. Especially Brian.C i should stress, he has very low tolerance towards alcohol and nothing happened to him, besides food poisoning la. Here, I'd like to stress that, he is the only one that didnt took any of my food. So it ISN'T MY FAULT. Anyhow, I just came back from visiting him. Hope you'll get well soon bro.

After briefing them on RISK, WJ, WS, ZY, NY, YS started playing, and they ended the game after 4 hours..its rather addictive. ZY, Silent killer ; WS, Amarika? PUI. ;) ; NY, Obama? PUI you too. ; YS, neutral yet. ; WJ, pwned all. Anyway, all the best in UK WJ.

I enrolled in Taylors, damn bloody excited to start the course.

There's more to handle and take care in my life. Its just a another pathway of journey in my life.

Now that we're all parted after high school, main resolution would be hanging out and catching up with ALL my homies in the coming days.

No comments: