Sunday, March 22, 2009

12 days

Went out to MV for Kai Jie’s B’day, and we watched this.Its pretty awesome. Look at the poster, it looks like Matrix according to BrianC. Well pretty much alike..

image

image

Before the movie..DSC04607

 

Yesterday, I had people singing birthday song for me for the 4th time during family gathering =] thanks family and cousins.

During the day, Mak’s Agency also brought a group of people for Skytrekking again at Shah Alam. Pictures will be updated very soon.

 

I came across this at Butler’s house. This is how pathetic people can be in PLKN, National Service.

DSC04600Counting down the days…

 

Friday night,

Credits to Brian Loh for setting me up, the dinner, the voucher, the planning and etc. =) thank you. That is why you deserve this..

DSC04606

The drama was nicely acted and rather successful. Again, thank you Yi-Rui for the day and damn good acting there. I’ve got conned by you for the first time, and one big con job. lol 

IMG_4328

Thank you Brian Loh, Yi-Rui, Brian Cheah, Nyit Yang, Shue Ze, Cheryl, Weiwei, Sarah Sheah and Kai Jie for the surprise party. I’m damn touched by the effort done. I love you guys man.. I appreciate it very much. You guys t3h b3st. <3. =)

In the morning, went to Genting to pusing one round.IMG_4162IMG_4155 IMG_4171

IMG_4194

IMG_4234 

IMG_4248

PS: Victor, emo must have style also. =0

IMG_4258 IMG_4269

IMG_4262

Her ass damn sexy lor. Doesn’t it make you feel like grabbing it?

Its the car I meant.

IMG_4278

Leaving..

IMG_4300

IMG_4302

IMG_4322

20th 00:01, butler and kp came to my house to wish me.. Thanks brothers..

imageLambo Murcielago, present from KP. ty. =)

 

Thursday night, we had dinner at Chilis, Bangsar for ICC concert after celebration. Thank you Rtn Pua for the meal.

Besides, guess ICC Concert was a great success with a total of 1700 tickets sold. Well done ICC members. =]

image

image

image

image

After ICC Concert, went to Vincenzo, Bangsar for dinner. Quite a chilling place introduced by Brian.

DSC04595 DSC04596 DSC04597

Dono what what pizza. == forgotten the name..but its a pizza. Definitely NOT a curry puff with bacons, mushroom and cheese.

No comments: