Sunday, March 1, 2009

F’ed Up

I suffered for 3 fucking days because i can not SHIT. Constipation suck as much as dying. It gives you no life. I took all the medicine, I drank lots of water, I drank dietary fibre drink at Brian’s house. None of them helped. Finally i got myself this..

DSC04526

I finished 3 quarter of the whole pack. hmm.. 30 prunes i guess? Then i ‘sat’ and waited for the shit the arrive. End up, no shit, but i turn around and vomit the prunes out instead. This is how messed up my body’s digestive system can be.

Finally, through POSITIVE THINKING and LAW of ATTRACTIONS, i got everyfuckinthing off in 3 blows. More to come i guess. That shows how much waste product were accumulated through out these 3 days.

After Skytrex Adventure we had for our Rotaract Fellowship Meeting, we joined Rtn for Klang Bah Ku Teh. Both Brians and i had 6 extra plates of rice. That’ll be 3 per person. Can’t believe at such messed up condition, I was still able to put in so much of food.

DSC04520

To be a little jakun, I have not seen such big D24 durians before. (maybe AQ has..)

DSC04522

麻雀, Sparrow. (=

DSC04524

KP, i cock you not. There really was a bird in my room.

 

DSC04512 

Hear the cats purr.

Left : Brian’s Panther.

Right : My Tigress.

No comments: