Sunday, January 25, 2009

I got my timetable, noticed its quite chilling compared to the A-levels students. I only have 2½ hours of class on Mon and Wed, the rest would be 8 till 3.30/4.00. The thing i hated the most, my friday is ruined. Suppose to chill and have meetings. sigh.

I attended the M'sian Studies for the first time and my lecturer is blind. I was pretty surprised. Still he managed to teach quite well with his Braille papers, but lack of facial expressions. I respect him very much. Sadly, there's still groups of students whom took advantage on him. Tsk tsk tsk..

I started off with this first assignment. (credits to KP for helping, KW for the idea of the road)

As you walk down the road, its like the path of life. You passed by houses, different kinds of houses; just like you make new friends. Different designs; different friends, different personalities and characters. They are all unique individuals.

Next, Assignment for the holidays..

Drawing Lines And Dots. ==

No comments: