Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Second day of college, talks, talks, talk and.. talks. Damn boring. We walked all the way to MCD at mentari court and it sucks. Promise not to that again man.. Here we have Rempit style Vol. 2, Isaac Ooi.


Rempit with Taylor

So after college, rain was pouring like hell. Damn impossible to walk to my car. Today i was stingy enough to park my car 7-10min of walking distance away from college just to avoid the parking fare. Still, i got to my car by tagging my friend's car. Thanks panda and mum. =)

Went home and prepared myself for the Rotary PJ's Charity Dinner, Sheraton Hotel.

On the way.........AM I ALIVE? That's some bullshit. If i were dead, i wouldn't be able to see that shit. Its an "ad" i saw on a pillar while waiting for the traffic light.


Pretty nice ballroom. 70+ tables if i'm not mistaken.
There's this comedian/singer, he is damn good. Dato' Leonard Tan, some might heard of him before. He's an awesome singer man. He sang some dono what song with Louise Armstrong's voice together with a female's voice making it as if it's duet. Its something like Gary's My Way. But imo, L.Tan is very much more talented.

No comments: